Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

I like candy.

I bought a new scarf at H&M recently, and wanted to wear it today, but I seem to have misplaced it. I seem to misplace my clothes more than most people do. Like my brown jacket, that I had lost. I later remembered that I threw it in my brother's closet because I ran out of room in my own closet.


cardigan and brooch from flea market, blouse from Tokyo Fashion Co., skirt from Thrift Town, Mudd shoes.

I think this blouse was only about $8 or so. Clothes in Taiwan generally aren't very expensive, unless you're trying to buy Abercrombie and Fitch. A&F goes for three times the price in Taiwan compared to America.

I bought this brooch for a dollar at the flea market. It's handmade out of clay. I'm surprised that it's not broken yet.

More florals. This one is more of an antique floral, like my velvet pants. There's not much leg room in this skirt; not flowy enough for me. So I keep stumbling in it.

I went to a buffet twice this week already. Buffets aren't my place to be, because I'm just about done after the first plate. And then I don't eat the desserts because the things they have are too sugary. I like candy, though.

Love, Kai

3 comments:

coco kailee said...

Your ruffled blouse is adorable and I love the antique floral skirt! All around, I just love the romance to this outfit!

I feel you on the misplacing clothes. I do that a lot. I wish I would though, 'cause now I'm out some fabulous clothes that I'll never see again XD

Candy is delicious. Ice Cream (a.k.a. Ice Milk) at buffets is not. I hate that stuff! It never tastes good. I could eat the whole salad buffet though! Lol!


xoxo coco
http://www.muffintopbaby.com

Kaiami said...

Yeah, soft serve ice cream at buffets is probably not the best thing in the world. I was going to eat some at the buffet, but I asked my brother if it tastes alright, and he said it tasted sour. Ugh.

DearKarYan said...

Lovely outfit! :)
I love your ruffled top, and your flower brooch! I love how cheap and beautiful clothes in Asia are! <3

Post a Comment