Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

you win some, you lose some.

Took my last final today in Economics, and scored my A! Received a B in literature class, though, so. Whoo onto applications.

I didn't want to wear pants today, but it was too cold to wear a skirt. And I can't find my tights. So I wore my skirt-pants. Bad idea. I ended up tripping over myself all day. It might be a good idea for me to stop buying maxi skirts (or maxi...pants in this case).

Thrifted cardigan, Forever 21 necklace, mom's old broach, DIY watch necklace, thrifted cardigan worn as shawl, thrifted skirt-pants, Mudd shoes from Famous Footwear

I used to wear this netted cardigan a lot, but I threw it in the washing machine and it ripped a huge hole in it (well, the whole thing is made of holes).

I changed my pants after I arrived home so that I wouldn't have to continue tripping all over the place.


I did a little bit of thrift shopping after school today. Today's sales included $2 shoes! Some of the shoes were priced at $10 before so it was a good deal for those. But all the shoes that I liked were already $2.60. Saving $0.60 is still pretty good I guess.
Ended up just buying one pair. These are a little too big on me (or a full size. Maybe that's pretty big). But nothing a little sewing adjustment can't fix.
Gigantic netted sweater! I'm not sure how I'm going to wear this one. It's not very warm, but I guess that was obvious.

And yet another oversized cardigan. It's pilling pretty bad, but I'll fix that too.

Three things for a grand total of $6.50!

I think I'll start catching up on my sleep. I'll go to sleep at five. Got to wake up at 3am tomorrow, so no sleeping in for me.

Love, Kai

0 comments:

Post a Comment