Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

creepy pics and all that jazz.

This weekend, the Pokemon Black and White tour visited the Bay Area! I was afraid they were going to have it in only Los Angeles or something, but luckily there was one not too far away that I was able to attend. Total Pokenerd right here.
I knew there was going to be a fairly large amount of people at the mall, but I wasn't anticipating the huge lines (maybe I'm just an optimist). The line for the greenscreen pictures was the shortest line there. Lines for spinning the wheel for free stuff was the longest. It looks like a two hour line, but it moves fairly fast, and so I waited in line for that for 40 minutes.

Here's where the creepy pictures start.
I don't really like the idea of having my underaged baby brother's face on my blog, so he's edited out.

I was excited for the souvenir shop, though I wasn't planning on getting anything. My brother got a shirt and a plush, and my mom kept insisting I get something too, since it's like a 'vacation.' But I'm good with the freebies.
Tower of overflowing awesome. I would have liked it if they sold my characters. I'm not much of a fan of the ones they were selling.
If there was one thing that I really wanted, it would have been this stuffed bear.
Floral patterned arms and legs and ears! I kind of regret not getting it, but I'm saving up money to buy more Nintendo next month.

Here's another creepy picture. My mom bought my little brother that Snivy plush. She got me an Oshawott as a freebie from the spin wheel.
We went to watch the free screening of the Pokemon movie in the theaters. I used to go to the theaters to watch the Pokemon movie every year, until they stopped doing that for the 6th movie. I kind of understand why, though. The movie quality started going down after the 3rd movie.

I sat next to my mom, who needed clarification throughout the whole movie. "Is that the pokemon's mom?" I don't know. Something like that. "Is that pokemon a bad guy?" No, mom. "I thought he got kidnapped!" No, mom. That was a decoy. "Are those dog pokemon bad guys?" No, mom. "Then why are they attacking the good pokemon?" Because they think he's the bad guy. "Why?" I give up. Throughout the whole thing.

Lol Bieber. There were actually quite a number of people who were waiting in line for the Bieber movie, and walking around with Bieber shirts.

Aw snap it's late again.

Love, Kai

4 comments:

DearKarYan said...

I'm jealous of you for going to the Pokemon B&W tour <3

Tiffany said...

I went with a friend~. xD I spent allll day =_= LIke really, all day there. But I met some really cool people. I gave my sister part of my swag, she had homework to do and I didn't, so I went instead.

Savannah Burton said...

POKEMON! I LOVE POKEMON!

Kelsey said...

Gah! What's with this?! Nothing good ever happens in Ohio >>

Post a Comment