Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

lazy days.

Days when I have absolutely nothing to do are my favorite days. The days where I can just laze around and chilax without having to worry about wearing pants and fixing my hair. Weekends aren't long enough.
A couple days ago, I went to Forever 21 to look for a sale item that I wanted. I wasn't there, so I bought a $4 slouchy tank.

Today is the North American release date for the two new Pokemon games. I bought black and my little brother has white. I woke up at 7 in case I wanted to buy it at Target, but liked I ended up at Toys R Us because I liked the deal there better.
I'm trying to decide if I want to play right now or do my homework or catch up on sleep or read ahead in Into the Wild or read manga. Decisions.

I tried on some nail colors at Nordstrom. My mom saw and her face scrunched up. My brother saw and he made barfing sounds.
From left to right, Chanel Jade Rose, Deborah Lippmann Waking up in Vegas, Chanel Particuliere, NARS Bad Influence. I was trying out the topcoat at some Korean makeup store, and ran out of fingers so used it on the right two. Going back for the Lippmann when I have monies.

Love, Kai

1 comments:

Iris said...

Ohh! Lovely nails!

Post a Comment