Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

april wishlist.

In the past few months since I started applying to colleges, I haven't been able to sit down and draw something for myself properly. Not even doodle. That's why I've decided to draw up a wishlist post once a month with some doodles of things I'm saving up for. Sure beats writing it up on a sticky note and slapping it on the wall like I usually do.
My white parasol broke earlier this week. It's probably fixable, but it's also kind of bent up and not in the best condition anymore, so I'll most likely buy a new one sometime soon.

In other news, I'm one item down on my wishlist! My Minolta came in today. My first purchase on ebay!
I'm reading through online manuals. They're so incredibly long. I'm not good with directions. Let's hope I get some good photos on this!

Love, Kai

1 comments:

- said...

good look with the camera manuals =)
Oh and the idea with the wishlist every month is really sweet, keep it going =)

Post a Comment