Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

and no one even knew it was really only you.

listening to "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid" - The Offspring

It's May. There's so many things going on this month. School work has finally cooled down a bit, but I feel busier than ever. Today at school, I watched movies in two different periods and hung around with no work in all of the other classes. But by the time I get home, I feel like I have a million things to do. Yesterday, I had five things to do on my agenda and only got through three. So. This was yesterday's outfit, but I didn't get around to posting it.

shirt from F21, cardigan from flea market, flower brooch from flea market, leggings from JC Penny, shoes from Salvation Army.
I don't think I've posted this outfit before, but I wouldn't be surprised if I had. It's on dailybooth from a couple years ago.

I'd been suffering from sugar deficiency for ages. I finally went to the stores to buy some candy yesterday. Easter items are on sale from 75% to 90%! Scoreeee. Those Swedish Fish Eggs aren't as good as I thought they'd be.

A few days ago, this mystery box arrived at my door with my name on it. I couldn't figure out why because I hadn't bought anything from Amazon in a while.
I opened them and it was a pair of earbuds. At first, I was pretty freaked out because I didn't tell anyone that I needed earbuds. Then I remembered that I didn't have earbuds because my brother took them from me. My brother had this one pair of earbuds that he lost, so he ordered another pair and then a backup pair. Then he found the pair that he lost and ended up with three pairs, so he have one to me. But then he lost both of the other pairs, so he stuffed he pair he gave me in his pocket when he found them lying on my desk.
He originally had the black pair, and this one that I received is the same style in a different colorway. So I concluded that it was from him. Aw. He can be sweet sometimes.

Thrift shopping has been less successful lately. I know I'm not taking the clothes I buy to college, so I haven't been buying any clothes on my thrift shop visits. So probably wont have many thrift tagged posts for a while.

Love, Kai

1 comments:

- said...

love your outfit! looks so cute and sophisticated =)

Post a Comment