Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

okay, now breathe.

It's as if I have been holding my breath for a week. No time to breathe. No time to sleep. I took these pictures last Thursday, but I haven't had a big enough chunk of free time to choose, edit, and post them. I'm granting myself a thirty minutes break to post them.

Forever 21 cardigan borrowed from friend, F21 tank top, jeans from Japan, Keds from Goodwill, owl necklace gift from Lena.

I had about a five minutes span of free time today so I took pictures of today's outfit, but the quality wasn't post quality so they're going in the reject pile.

I had absolutely no time to take pictures at the Japanese cultural festival on Saturday, so I'm holding off on posting until I have enough pictures from other people who took them. And a big chunk of time. It was hectic. A lot more busy and successful than anyone had ever expected.

Looks like my thirty minutes are up.
Love you guys,
Kai

0 comments:

Post a Comment