Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

june wishlist and some photos.

All of my wishlist items this month are splurge worthy items. I don't know if I'm going to end up getting anything off of it at all. I was going to throw some lolita dresses on this month's wishlist too, but they've been on my wishlist for ages now. Maybe I should have a garage sale or something.


I had a roll of film that was taken on my Minolta STR101 developed pretty recently by Snapfish. Half of the photos turned out unsuccessful. I'm not sure why that is. Also, none of the pictures in this roll had the pretty focus blur effect that the previous roll had.
I had them developed as 3.5 x 5, for nostalgia's sake. It's pretty uncommon nowadays, to find pictures in that size. Overall pretty unsuccessful roll. Already loaded the next one, so hopefully that one will turn out better.

Another thing, Asuka of My Meadows of Heaven gave me this award. Thank you so much!

I've been sleeping some weird schedules lately. It's a summer thing. I need more money to buy manga. And more DS games need to be released. I need new games.

Love, Kai

3 comments:

Asuka said...

you're welcome =)
I'd love to have the maya hoodie, too *-* it's amazing!

ronan said...

i want ALL your wants! you've got everything i want right there :P lovely photography too :) ronan x

http://ronanronanronan.blogspot.com

crimson said...

Chandelier pearl choker - I agree with this one!

Post a Comment