Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I originally put this outfit together over the summer to wear out, but it was too hot outside at the time for this outfit. The weather has been getting cooler, so I was finally able to wear this out! I'm getting a little better at braiding.
top and skirt from Taipei underground mall, vintage petticoat from flea market, Tree House shoes from Taiwan.
I don't like wearing pants very much and often paranoid if my skirt is too short, so I really like the length of this skirt.
Cute and comfy, currently one of my favorite pairs of shoes. I have a really big critique on Thursday. I hope it goes well. Love, Kaia

9 comments:

Julie Doll said...

you are so cute!

Amber said...

I hear you on pants, I HATE pants. I only own one pair and haven't worn them in over a year.

Adorable outfit and good luck on Thursday!

Kaiami said...

Thank you, Julie!
Amber: Yes!! I always try putting them off as long as possible. When the weather gets to cold though, skirts and tights aren't enough. Thank you!

Iris said...

Love it so much, super pretty, cutie♥!

DuskCloud said...

Lovely, lovely outfit!

Anonymous said...

obsessed w number 4

xx

Anonymous said...

this is perfect, so soft and sweet. I just discovered your blog and I looooooooove it :) Howl's Moving Castle is one of my all-time favorite movies too.

Kaiami said...

Meagan: Oh thank you! :D Another Howl fan!

Evan said...

I love the way all the colors go together. Your braid is perfect!
Love, Evan

Post a Comment